How do I use Reward eShop for Shopping?
You can earn Norwegian Reward CashPoints by completing purchases with participating retailers when you shop online through the Reward eShop. You need to be a Norwegian Reward member to earn CashPoints through the Reward eShop. Not a Norwegian Reward Member? If you are not a Norwegian Reward member you can join here now.
Do I need to join Norwegian Reward to earn CashPoints when I shop through the Reward eShop?
Yes, you need to be a Norwegian Reward member to earn CashPoints. As long as you're a Norwegian Reward Member and have signed in to your account, you’ll earn CashPoints when you access the retailer’s site through the Reward eShop.
Can I purchase from the Reward eShop if I am not a Norwegian Reward Member?
You can browse the Reward eShop without being a member, however, you’ll need to sign in to your Norwegian Reward account as a Norwegian Reward member to earn CashPoints for purchases from participating retailers. Not a Norwegian Reward Member? Really? Sign up now.
Back to top
How do I start shopping and earning?
- Access the Reward eShop and make sure you’re signed in to your Norwegian Reward account.
- Choose a retailer you want to shop with and click the ‘Shop Now’ button.
- Remember, you must sign in and click through to the retailer’s site from the Reward eShop every time you shop for us to track your CashPoints.
Is it more expensive to shop via Reward eShop for Shopping?
No, you will not spend any more by using our site – and you’ll get the benefit of earning CashPoints! It’s the same price as shopping directly with the retailers, so you won’t miss out on any of their special offers. By using our site you can earn CashPoints on every purchase.
If I am a member of a retailer’s own loyalty program will I still earn Norwegian Reward CashPoints?
Yes, you will still earn CashPoints but we would advise that you don’t purchase any items that you have previously saved to your cart – this could affect receiving your CashPoints. It’s best to start your shopping directly from the Reward eShop.
I signed into my Norwegian Reward Account and made purchases via the Reward eShop for shopping, but my orders aren't showing up in my Account - what's going on?
- It takes up to 5 working days for a purchase to display as ‘Pending’.
- It may be that the web browser used at the time of purchase had cookies disabled. Cookies allow us to track your purchase - without them there’s no way for the system to allocate CashPoints to your Account. Read more about cookies.
If you’d like some help figuring out what’s happened, please contact us.
My cookies are enabled but my purchases still aren’t showing up in my Account?
Here are some best practice guidelines to help make sure you receive your CashPoints:
- Make sure you sign in to your Norwegian Reward account before clicking on the ‘Shop Now’ button in the Reward eShop.
- Complete your purchase online, all in one session.
- If you decide after check out that you want to purchase something else, close the retailer site window and start the process again, starting from the Reward eShop.
- Don't retrieve previously saved items in your shopping cart; start completely from scratch.
- If you're buying insurance, make sure you start from a completely new quote; don't retrieve a saved one or use a renewal offer if you're already a policyholder.
- Don’t click on another banner or website promoting the retailer before you complete your transaction. If you must visit another site before completing your purchase, please use a different browser to do so. Interrupting the browser session that started from the Reward eShop can affect tracking.
- Don't use "refer a friend" programs, again this changes the referrer.
- Telephoning the retailer to complete or modify your order will likely override the Reward eShop tracking (and therefore your CashPoints).
- Increasingly some internet security and ad blocking software programs prevent the special tracking codes we need to track your purchases, please disable your program before using the Reward eShop.
Why have my CashPoints been cancelled?
CashPoints can be cancelled for a number of reasons. The most common are:
- You have returned the products you purchased to the retailer
- Your payment failed or you didn’t meet the requirements of the retailers credit check
- Your new registration has not been deemed genuine
- Your last click with this retailer didn’t come from the Reward eShop
- Your transaction didn’t meet the retailer’s Terms and Conditions
- If a coupon code is used that is not listed on the Reward eShop, no CashPoints will be earned
I forgot to sign in to the Reward eShop before shopping with a retailer. Can I still have my CashPoints?
Sorry, but we’re unable to allocate CashPoints for any purchases that did not originate from the Reward eShop. The next time you shop, always access the Retailer’s website via the Reward eShop so we can track your visit and allocate CashPoints.
Are my CashPoints immediately credited to my Norwegian Reward Account?
- When you buy something from a retailer, the transaction will appear in your Reward eShop Transaction History as ’Pending’ within 5 working days.
- We'll confirm the transaction with the Retailer before updating the transaction status to 'Approved'. Most purchase will be approved within 45 days, and are subject to the Retailer's Terms & Conditions.
- Once ‘Approved’ the CashPoints will be posted to your Norwegian Reward account within 7 days.
If you need some help claiming missing CashPoints please contact us.
How do I know how many CashPoints I'll earn?
The Reward eShop will clearly outline how many CashPoints you'll earn for purchases with participating retailers. In most cases, this will be expressed as a number of CashPoints earned per £1 spent at the retailer.
- For example, if the retailer is offering 2% CashPoints per £1 spent, and your transaction total is £50 (excluding any taxes and shipping) you can expect to receive 10 CashPoints.
- In another example, you may not earn CashPoints per £1 spent, but rather a certain number of CashPoints for a single purchase, or by registering for a service with that retailer. In this instance, you'll receive CashPoints for that one action, but not for subsequent actions or purchases on that retailer's site.
Will I earn CashPoints for shipping/handling or tax included in my transaction?
CashPoints are not earned on shipping, handling or any taxes.
Can I see my Reward eShop CashPoints for shopping transaction history?
- You can see all your transactions whether they are ‘Pending’, ‘Approved’ or ‘Cancelled’ within your Account area.
Why do I earn more CashPoints with some Retailers than with others?
It’s the Retailers who decide the level of CashPoints given for shopping with them. Be sure to check out how many CashPoints the retailer offers before completing your purchase.
Why have I earned more or less CashPoints with same Retailer?
CashPoints rates can go up or down, and some retailers may offer bonus CashPoints offers from time to time. The current earning rate is always displayed on the Reward eShop so remember to look at the current rate to know how many CashPoints you’ll earn.
There's an online shop I visit frequently, but it's not part of the Reward eShop for Shopping. How can I get it added?
We're constantly adding and looking for new Retailers, so if you know of a great online service or shop that you'd like to see added to our growing list, please let us know.
What happens if I cancel a purchase I’ve made or want a refund?
You can cancel purchases and get a refund in the usual way that you would do directly with the retailer, subject to the retailer’s terms and conditions. However, you will not earn CashPoints for any cancelled or refunded orders. If you cancel a purchase after CashPoints have been posted to your Norwegian Reward account, we reserve the right to deduct such CashPoints from your account.
I was interested in a Retailer who is no longer listed, can you tell me why?
From time to time Retailers may decide they no longer wish to participate in the Reward eShop and offer CashPoints to members. When this happens, we thank them for participating and remove them from our listings.
Can I use my CashPoints to purchase products directly from Reward eShop?
At this time, Norwegian Reward CashPoints cannot be used to make purchases through the Reward eShop. Any CashPoints earned through the Reward eShop will be posted to your Norwegian Reward account and can be redeemed towards reward flights with Norwegian Airlines.
Back to top
Are my personal details safe?
Will I be contacted by any of your Retailers?
Reward eShop will not share any personal information about you with our Retailers. Please note though that when you click a ‘Shop Now’ link to a Retailer, you will leave the Reward eShop completely and be subject to that Retailer’s Terms & Conditions. If you share your details with a Retailer, they may contact you.
Back to top
What’s a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of data used by web servers to help identify web users. Cookies can be turned on and off by you at any time in your web browser menu. Cookies allow us to track your purchases with participating retailers and allocate your CashPoints.
How are cookies used at the Reward eShop for Shopping?
How can I check my cookies are turned on?
In Google Chrome, open the browser:
- Click the Chrome menu icon
- Select “Settings”
- Near the bottom of the page, click “Show advanced settings”
- In the “Privacy” section, click “Content settings”
- Select “Allow local data to be set (recommended)”
In Firefox, you open up the browser then:
- Go to "Tools"
- Select "Options"
- Under "Privacy", select "Accept cookies from sites", hit "Ok."
In Safari, you open up the browser then:
- Go to "Edit",
- Select "Preferences",
- Under the "Security" tab in the "Allow Cookies" section, select "Only sites you navigate to", hit "Ok."
In Internet Explorer, you open up the browser then:
- Go to "Tools",
- Select "Options",
- Under "Privacy" move the settings slider to "Medium" or lower, hit "Ok."
*If using any other browser, just check out their Help section.
Back to top
What do I do if I’ve forgotten my password?
You will need your Norwegian Reward number or the email address you used when you signed up for Norwegian Reward and your password to sign in. If you have forgotten your password, please select "Forgot Password" on the main Norwegian Reward Sign In page and follow the instructions to reset your password.
What do I do if I forget my sign-in details that I used to join with?
If you need assistance accessing your Norwegian Reward account, you can contact us at and we'll be glad to assist you.
How do I update my personal details?
You may review and update the personal information you provide by signing in to your Norwegian Reward account and selecting ‘My Account’.
Back to top
Where will Reward eShop Retailers deliver to?
You will need to check with each individual retailer for full details of their delivery options.
Back to top
How does it work?
To understand how to earn CashPoints for shopping with the Reward eShop please visit our How It Works page.
How many retailers do you have in the Reward eShop?
We have hundreds of retailers currently on the site covering a vast range of shopping categories and we’re always adding more!
Back to top